Sunday, January 6, 2008

Our little Driver

Butch loves to drive!!! This is in James's truck yesterday. We were waiting for him to get out of Walmart and it was about 5:00 and he started falling to sleep so I said do you want to drive daddys truck he woke up with the biggest grin on his face. Hes our little stud!!
For Christmas our friends Bill and Theresa got butch some overalls. He kept moving in all the pictures I took. But he still looks dang cute!! Oh yea and yesterday we went to Walmart and he saw some footballs and he kept saying balls. He actually sd his first word!! Then whenever he wants something now he says "and me! and me!" It is so dang cute our little boy is now a little man .

6 comments:

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

That's so cute. It's the best when they start learning and saying new words. They grow up way to fast huh? I love overalls. They are the best! He's so cute

Camille said...

Jo--I am glad that the first word to come out of your child's mouth was "BALLS!!!" That's kind of hilarious! I hope Adell's baby says something equally funny...

The Curry Family said...

Oh my gosh...if that is not the cutest kid all dressed up in boots, overalls and a cowboy hat! How studly!

Michael and Dena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael and Dena said...

He is so cute in his cowboy hat! Watch out the girls will be lining up at the door to date him.

Laura Blue said...

aww thats adorable! love the outfit and just until that say when he is really driving... that will be scary. cute little man. lol