Sunday, January 20, 2008

Two more thing to tell you!!!

Well I felt I had to write about these two things because I am so excited. First we went to church today and it was Butch's first time going to nursery. I was so scared that he would be a bully in there (for those of you who don't know he is a bully) I thought for sure they would bring him to us saying "He's pushing kids down and won't share with any of the kids." Then we thought for sure he would cry for us. But he didn't!!!!! He was in there the whole time and he was a good boy. The only thing they said he did was he liked to kick off his boots. I am just so happy and proud of him.
The other good news is when I have this next baby I get to be a stay at home mommy!!!! I can't wait. I have been wanting to do this, but I have had to work. But last week at work they announced that we have lost our contracts so I probley won't even have a job there anyway. James and I are trying hard to save our money and we are on a budget now so it will be ok for me not to work. I am one happy woman!!! I hope you guys enjoy this wonderful news as much as I did. Sorry no pictures again. Hopefully some soon .

5 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

I'm glad Butch loved Nursery...he probably thought it was just another Tuesday @ GG's....Also glad that you get to be a stay at home mom...How fun!!

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

Nursery is the best huh? Merik hated going when we lived in Arizona but our first time at church here in Louisiana he loved it and has loved it since. I think he likes the way they talk. You know, real southern. Also YAY for the stay at home mom! It's the best and you will be bless. Rock on girl. Thanks for sharing

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

Meant to say "blessed" missed a few letters. DUH

The Curry Family said...

How awesome you will get to stay at home! Now we'll have to have tons of playdates together! That's great Butch loved nursery...let him be a bully once or twice, he's gotta show them he's boss, right! LOL

Becky said...

Congrats on baby #2..so exciting huh?!

HOORAY for nursery!! 2 more months until i can stick carly in there and have a relaxing day at church!! yay! cant wait!