Thursday, January 17, 2008

We have some news!

Well since my husband has a big mouth and told my parents neighbor whom told my mom I thought that I would tell everyone the news. James and I are expecting a baby!!! I am scared but excited at the same time. I dont go to the dr until Feb 7th (the day before my birthday) but we think I am due the beginning of September. We arent for sure though. I will definatly keep you updated. Everything is going great. I dont get sick or anything. Sometimes though when I think about certian foods it makes me want to throw up. But I havent yet. Nothing else is really new around here. Sorry no pictures.

5 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

Congratulations!! We are so so excited for you and James.. Butch will love a brother or sister...
Keep us posted!! Our family is just growing by leaps and bounds..Good Luck!

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

OH MY GOSH!! I'm so happy for you. Men and their big mouths. What do you want a boy or girl? Boys are the best you know that. He needs a baby brother buddy. Cant wait for pictures!

Coplen's said...

Congratulations Jo! I am so excited for you! Butch will be a great BIG BROTHER!
Heidi

Michael and Dena said...

That is awesome Jo! Grandpa and grandma are going to have so many great grandkids we are going to have to get them another shelf for pictures. I'm excited though now they can all play together. Congrats!

The Curry Family said...

Congratulations!! Here's to hoping for a girl for you! I am so excited for you guys, I can't wait for Butch to be a Big Brother!