Friday, January 25, 2008

Sunday Dinner and Fun At The Park

Every Sunday we have dinner with my Dad, Mom, Calli, Heather, Megan, Buck, and Lindsey. This Sunday was our turn at our house and Butch and Lindsey went outside to play with there cars they got for christmas. Butch wouldnt stay in his . He wanted to ride in the pink car the whole time. I think just because it was lindsey's.
Then the other day My Mom and Megan took Butch and Lindsey to the park. We have really never taken Butch to the park. My mom said he loved it. He scram at the top of his lungs the whole time. We are definatley taking him to the park more often.



7 comments:

Kayla said...

How fun! they really are going to be the best of cousins. Butch is looking so much older now, isn't it sad?:( just think, befor long you are not going to be working and it can be you that takes him to the park everyday! yahh

The Curry Family said...

How fun! We'll have to have a day at the park for lunch one Tuesday!

gina said...

Hey
I want to bring Ayla to the park,too. Lindsey's car is adorable, and Butch looks great driving a pink car. Maybe he's a little confused because his Uncle Buck drives Cowgirl!

Laura Blue said...

okay, once again... congrats on the baby! i love sunday dinner with my mom and dad... i'm going to miss that most when we move. and the park pics... stinknin cute. i sure do think that little man is going to give you guys some trouble when he's older. i can just imagine him in preschool trying to kiss all the little girlies. lol watch out! haha bunko was fun! so glad you could FINALLY be in the group for sure! i'm excited for next month, but sad it'll be my last. see you then! good luck with the baby.

The Curry Family said...

How did your doc appt go? What is the official due date? Congrats again, I am so excited for you guys!

The Curry Family said...

I am just giving JCPenney a try...I don't know if they'll do as good, and if not, I'll go back to Sears. I'll let you know, don't worry! How are you feeling these days?

Coplen's said...

Joleen,
Hey how are feeling? I need to see some more picutres of Butch I look at your blog everday hoping to see a new one! He is so cute!
Post some new pics for me! :)

Heidi