Thursday, December 27, 2007

Its Christmas Time!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!!! I have a couple of pictures but more will be coming. Butch got a Battery operated Jeep for Christmas!! He loves Driving my Dad's truck and playing with anything with wheels. When he saw this he ran to it hopped in and started driving. He didnt really know to press the gas but he soon learned how. This Picture is of Butch and I before we went to Church on Sunday. Doesnt he look so cute in his white shirt, tie and Black Wranglers? I love my little cowboy!!!

For Christmas my mom bought all of us girls matching pj's. Meagan and I bought some Christmas pj's for the little kids. But it was fun all wearing the pj's. I think we have started a new Christmas tradition.


3 comments:

The Curry Family said...

It looks like Butch loves his jeep! And he does look so cute all dressed up for church! You guys all look so comfy in your pj's too! How fun!

Laura Blue said...

love the jeep. looks like you guys had a wonderful christmas. hope to see you soon.

Marcie and Holly said...

You guys look sexy in your new pjs I am sure Santa came that night!