Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Man I haven't updated on here forever!! Sorry about that. Nothing really new here. This last weekend was my elk hunt. My family went up along with some of my dads friends. It was cold and rainy, But was fun. I didn't get one. There is a couple of pictures of us from this weekend. This first one is Butch in his warm gear. He wanted to go outside and play the whole time but it was to cold and muddy. We put on his warm clothes and he wanted to stay out there. Doesnt he look like a cabbage patch doll? I love my little boy!! This is a picture of Butch and his grandpa. He sure does love my dad.
I love this picture. THe 2 little boys. Butch is really starting to love his dad.He would rather go to James then me most of the time. Unless he is tired then he wants his mommy. I can live with that.
This is a picture of me and heather before we were going out in the rain, with our rain gear on. They were way to big but we didnt get wet.

5 comments:

Camille said...

Niiiiice...I'm coming home for a while after adell has her baby, and I'm excited to see you all!

Bobby and Shanna said...

Looks like fun..but really really cold... Isn't it great when the kids LOVE their grandma's and grandpa's... Keep in touch

Nanna said...

Hey I didn't know you blog too! I'm Nanna Guthrie from your ward. We got married like a week before you did and your dad married us! Just wanted to say "hi" :-) Since I've been called to be in nursery, I never see you or anyone anymore... Is your little boy coming in nursery soon??

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

YAY! a new post. I have been checking every day. I love all of those pictures. I know this might sound crazy to say but I think your and my dad sometimes look alike. He looks like a great grandpa. Not a great-grandpa but a GREAT grandpa. Okay I'm going to close this. Keep posting.

Becky said...

hey joleen...finally a new post..geez!! j/k! i have to say that the top pic of butch looks like Calli...it's crazy--so cute though!