Thursday, August 18, 2011

Verenski Reunion in Chicago

At the end of July we went to Chicago for a Verenski Family reunion. It was so much fun and so nice to see all of the Verenski side of the family. James's brother Andy came too so everyone was there. We hung out at Uncle Ed's house a lot. The Boys love him and love his house. Rocky and Uncle Ed Built a lego tower.

Duke rolling everywhere. He is such a cute little boy.
 My 2nd niece Makanzie! I love her and couldn't get enough of her. Isn't she a doll?
 All of the Verenski's ... I will start from the top left James, Duke, Me, Vikki, Makenzie, Andy, Frank, Rebecca, Seth, Rocky, Landon, Grandma Emi, Oliver, Butch and Drew.
 Grandma Emi with all her grandkids. This was the best one I got. Not very good. I hope someone else got one that was better.
 All of the Adults.
 Duke and Oliver playing and talking to each other.
 The three little baby's in there carseats. Gotta love the baby's!
 Duke Trying to get little girls binky! HAHAHA
 Little Girly in her Chicago Bears onsie and Duke in his Chicago Bears onsie. We LOVE the BEARS!

I am so glad that we got to go up there and be apart of the fun weekend. I hope we can go every year!

1 comment:

The Gurrs said...

Looks like you all had a ton of fun, thaT little girl is sooo dang cute. Duke is looking so much bigger too. Loving the blog updates jo, keep it up girlfriend!