Thursday, August 25, 2011

Rocky's 1st Day Of School!

My little 3 year old Rocky James started school yesterday! I was a little worried about him going. He gets to ride the bus and he goes from 11:30 - 3:11. So a long time with out me. He is still kind of a mommy's boy so I thought it would be hard for him. Boy was I wrong!!! He ran on that bus. As for me and Duke at home all by ourselves... He slept the whole time while mom did laundry watched tv, drank a coke,and ate a candy bar all by myself!!! I didn't even have to share with anyone!!! I sure miss my boys when they are gone!! I can't wait for them to get home!
 Being goofy! I have no idea what he was doing!
 Outside waiting for the bus!

 Love his face!
 Seeing the bus drive down our street!
 RUNNING on the bus!! Love him!
 His bus he rides!
I can't believe both of my boys are in school! They grow up way to fast!

6 comments:

Coplen's said...

Oh my goodness that is a long time or him to be away! What a big boy he is! :) Not have to sharing a coke and your candybar that is a good day! :) Miss you guys. How did he like it when he got home??

The Kleyn Family said...

What's a girl to do with all that free time???? More coke and cany I guess!! Still hard to believe the little boys are growing up so fast! I'm glad he loved it--it'll be so fun!

Camille said...

Ha! He looks scared in that one picture in front of the tree. Cute, cute.

I'm glad you're updating more!

The Curry Family said...

He is such a handsome boy! T starts Monday, and he'll ride the bus home. Enjoy more cokes and candy bars just for you! :)

Kara said...

What a lil sweetie pie! I still find it so hard to believe that you are a momma of 3 boys! Where has the time gone?? Love the pics Jo!

The Gurrs said...

Rockstar! He supposed to throw a fit! I love that boys face too! Miss him!