Monday, August 22, 2011

Butch's 1st day of Kindergarten!!!


Butch started Kindergarten last week. For as long as I could remember I was so ready for him to go to school ALL DAY 5 days a week. But when it got down to it ... mom was not ready!! My little boy is growing up! It's a good thing but a bad thing. But I sure do miss him all day!
 Me and Duke getting ready to go to the bus stop!
 All of the kids at the bus stop! Butch was so excited to ride the bus.
 Getting on the bus.

 Telling her his name!

We went to the busstop at 3:40 to pick up Butch and the bus never came. It finally came 1 hour later with Butch not on it. Freaked me out! But he was at the school because the bus was over occupancy. Just wished they would have called me! Later on the princapal called and appologized. So now there are more buses and Butch has came home on them since. He had a good 1st day and was excited to go back. He is already learning so much and it has only been like 4 days!

3 comments:

The Curry Family said...

Yikes!! I would have freaked out too! A call definitely would have been nice. Glad things are working out better now though.

The Gurrs said...

WOOT WOOT JOLEEN IS ON A ROLL!
hOW SCARY FOR bUTCH And you. Lets hope he always likes school...Right?

The Kleyn Family said...

Holy cow, I know Easton went to school too, but WHAT?! how is Butch old enough for kindergarten---hard to believe!?! They were so ready though, I'm glad he's loving it!! And freak-out! I was so nervous Easton would get lost on the bus, YIKES! Oh, and isn't it amazing how much they've already learned?! It's so fun to watch them grow up!