Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Duke... The Rock... The Butch...

Wanted to do a quick post about my kiddos this summer... School starts on Wends. in two days and life as we know it is going to change!!! Butch in Kindergarten..bittersweet..at first I was all excited now I am really scared. James thinks I am a big baby but everything scares me. Rocky is also going to be in preschool. He gets to ride the bus to. He doesn't get to start until Monday. But he is so excited! Butch also starts soccer today! so another post in coming on that too. The Duke is just growing up.I am going to tell a little about each boy....
THE DUKE will be 7 months on the 20th!!! Growing so fast!!! He is now army crawling and loving getting into the dog water and dog food!! (just got my other two to stop getting into it ) He loves to eat! and LOVES watching his brothers!!! He wishes he could do what they are doing! He is such a great baby!!! I lucked out with him! He is a BIG MOMMA'S BOY and I love it!!! He says momma but no dada yet. LOVE my Duke Cutler!!!



 Rocky is turning 3 on Sunday!!! He is such a big boy can't believe it!!! He loves his big brother Butch wants to do EVERYTHING he does. His new thing right now is Special Agent Oso from the disney channel. We got some toys on clearence for really cheap and he will watch the everyday with his toys! So funny. He also LOVES Handy MAnny.He can't say it so he calls it TEAMWORK. He loves Pizza and still loves Spongebob. He also LOVES baby's!!! He has to do everything I do with Duke. Nurse it, feed a bottle, feed it babyfood, rock her to sleep. He is going to be a good daddy!! We are so blessed to have this boy in our home!
 Rocky with special agent oso!

 Rocky feeding "Blue baby" LOVE IT!



Now on to Butch... I can't believe he is 5 years old!!! Such a big boy! He got a bike for his birthday so he is constantley outside on his bike. We go on walks alot so he can ride his bike. He loves transformers, cars, and the CHicago Bears! We met his k- teacher yesterday and he said school is going to be awesome! He can't wait. He is such a good helper. He is also starting soccer today like I said before so he is going to be one busy boy!!! I LOVE MY MICHEAL BUTCH!!!

4 comments:

The Curry Family said...

Isn't it crazy that our "babies" are starting kindergarten? Madisen starts Thursday! I am sad, I'm going to miss her!! Your boys are all growing up! And, ever so handsome! Hope things are going well for you in IL!

The Kleyn Family said...

Why are these babies of our so "good?" Isn't it wierd?! The older kids were no where near as good as ViVi. Maybe they have to be or we'd lose our minds, but I'm glad to hear somebody ele's baby is good for them-- seems like everybody I know has a colic baby or something. Tell Butch Easton says "HI!" and kick hard at soccer! (P.S. I want a picture of sweet Rocky James on that big ol' school bus :)!!!)

Not Too Shabby Furnishings said...

I love my nephews and I miss them sooooo much!!!!!! Please give them a hug and kiss from their Aunt Meagan!:)

theleavittranch said...

LOve those boys! it was nice to skype today Butch looks so cute what a big boy! We miss you guys a lot! love you mom