Saturday, January 8, 2011

We love the Chicago Bears!

As most of you know we LOVE the CHICAGO BEARS! James is a DIE HARD fan and he is gotten me to be one too. Yesterday we went to home depot because I am attempting to finish a dresser for the new baby boy! (he has no name yet we are still argueing about that)
 anyway we were looking at the paint and we saw CHICAGO BEARS colors!!! James got so excited! So did Butch so we decided to paint there room Chicago Bears style! I had James take some before pictures but they didn't turn out right..... This picture is Butch painting a wall Orange!! Don't you love how bright it is?


 James painting the other wall CHICAGO BEAR ORANGE! At 1st I was a little hesitant about the orange and the blue but just wait........
  My man in his tool belt and painting!! Doesn't he look good????
  DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!! One side of the CHICAGO BEARS ROOM! Doesn't it look good. We still need to put the trim up so it is almost there. We were gonna do that today but we were short on money this week so mabey next weekend.....
  A CHICAGO BEARS ORANGE wall. Don't you love it?
  The other CHICAGO BEARS BLUE WALL. We did put some of James's College football stuff in here too. The game ball, Helmet,  and newspaper article was from BHSU....
 The other side of the CHICAGO BEAR BLUE WALL... Do you see the picture of Butch in T-Ball? Isn't he a stud.... Love it....
   The other CHICAGO BEARS ORANGE wall. I made James keep the "Prayer" block to remind me to have the boys say there prayers.
 This is the bunk bed..... Just got every wall in the room. The bed isn't made but it still looks good. We can't put anything on this part of the orange wall because they just pull it down or draw on it. I learned that the hard way. Don't you just love it????? I do! We are gonna have my mom do some lettering but we are still debating on were to put it and what it is going to say!
  
This picture is of my 2 boys before the game last week. Unfortanley we lost to the Packers. But it was still fun to watch the game with the Lepaks and the fam.
   My three boys in there CHICAGO BEAR GEAR!! I just love them so much!!!!

5 comments:

The Gurrs said...

LOVE THE CHICAGO BEARS THEMED ROOM! Your boys looked like thsy had ao much fun! Can't wait to see it in real life:) GOOD LUCK BEARS!

The Curry Family said...

The room looks great! Oh, man, the Packers of all people...and you had to watch the game with the biggest Packer fans ever! Sorry for you :)

theleavittranch said...

Wow!! see what happens when James wears his tool belt at home. It looks good do you need to make curtains now! lets do it. I want to see the dresser!

Forrest and Arianna Leavitt said...

Love it! You all did a great job...can't wait to see it on friday when we come play with your boys!

Meagan Leavitt said...

WOW! Their room looks AWESOME! I want to come see it some time!