Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!

I finally got my internet back on so now I can update. Christmas came and went and we had so much fun! Butch is at the perfect age! He was so excited which made his little bro excited too. I  love my boys and wouldn't have it any other way! I can't wait to have another boy! But any way back to Christmas...... This 1st picture is the day before Christmas Eve. They are goof balls!
    Christmas Eve with the Rogers was GREAT!!! Mexican food was awesome! Here is our family picture! Turned out ok. My boys are CRAZY! You can ask anyone at this party. I am sure they are all thinking... and she is having another one??? STUPIED! 
This is the Leavitt Family! This one actually turned out pretty good. Everyone is actually looking! We just keep getting bigger and bigger. Don't mind my husband. He HAD to wear shorts?!?!?! Oh Well.... you gotta love him.
   This was the best part of the night..... Rocky didn't cry when he got on Santa's lap!! I was so happy! He kept going back up there and saying HI! He is so funny. Another quick story.... you see that sword on his present??..... well Butch and Rocky got into them during the talent part and were fighting with them... then come to find out it was for Rocky.... I guess they knew all along.
   Rocky opening his present from Santa with help from big brother. Notice Aunt Heather in the back ground..
                    Butch with Santa. He didnt cry. He was so excited to see him and tell him what he wanted.
                                                     Butch opening his present from Santa.
                               This is what the kids got from Santa.... Christmas Morning.
                                          Rocky on his tractor thing.
                                  butch and Rocky on there "Dump Truck" They absolutley love this thing.
                                 They got Thomas the Train sets
                                                                     Transformer stuff
                                                            A kitchen set.
                                                         Lots of movies
      The boys got alot of stuff for christmas and loved every second of opening them. After we were done it was time to go to grandma and grandpa's. Aunt Arianna made them these beanies... Aren't they cute. My boys love them and try to wear them every day.
                                                           Rocky opening his presents
                                         The boys on there DUMP TRUCK. Rocky is perfectly happy letting Butch be the driver. He just hold on to the bar and goes for the ride.


                                          I hope everyone had a great Christmas just like we did.

2 comments:

The Curry Family said...

Looks like such a fun Christmas! I didn't know Arianna crocheted...I might have to have her make my kids a beanie...we need them here :)

The Gurrs said...

Loved the pics jo! Love yoir boys too. Looks like they were good after all! Happy New Year!