Thursday, January 6, 2011

Game Night - Snow - and New Years Eve-

For Christmas the boys got a Buzz Light Year Operation Game and they have been dying to play it so for Family Night we played Operation. The boys had so much fun! I told everyone to look at Mommy and say cheese..... this I guys is there CHEEZY smile?!

Rocky would get all into getting the body pieces! He would consentrate so hard!


  Butch would get so mad when it would ding that he touched the side. It was so funny!
   Then it actually SNOWED IN MESA ARIZONA!! Yes he heard me right. It was so cool and the boys absolutley loved it. To bad in didnt stay on the ground though. We are going to try to go up to the snow this next month so Butch and Rocky can play in it. See the snow in Butch and ROcky's dumper!

  Picture of Butch Daddy and PEaches all playing in the snow!
  Daddy and his boys
  See the snow in James's HAIR....
   New Years eve we let the boys do sparklers in our front yard. Butch loved them... Rocky would hold it for 2 seconds then say HOT and throw it on the ground. But he still had fun.


 I know I say this all the time but I just love my boys and love the time I get to spend with them! I am so happy that I get to stay at home and be with them. Even though at times I want to pull my hair out.... it is so worth it.

3 comments:

Meagan Leavitt said...

They are so cute! That game looks like a lot of fun.

The Curry Family said...

Operation Buzz looks fun! You should come see us and the snow! :)

The Gurrs said...

how come I wasn't invited to game night? I am butches favorite aunt! I missed the snow, dang coolidge and sparklers are awesome! Love your fam!