Friday, January 14, 2011

A Fun Day at the Park with Cousins!

Yesterday since it was so nice out we decided to take the kids to the park! They love going to the park! The best part is it is free......... We went with Grandma, Meagan, Lindsey, Hunter, Hyrum, Calli, and baby Richard. Rocky and I got on this thing ( I can't remember what it is called)

  Sydnee was on the bouncy thing. Don't you just love her hair? I think if her mom saw this picture she would freak.... I think she is the closest thing I am going to have for a girl.
  Rocky kept going to everything and saying "Mom ..... CHEESE" He is so funny.
  This is baby Richard. I love this little Chunk!!! He liked swinging on the swing!
 Butch driving the wheel...
 Now with Hunters help....
  Butch climbing this thing
We sure do love going to the park!

2 comments:

The Gurrs said...

The park was so much fun! Its a nice way to get the energy out of those crazy kids. My boy is so handsome! FAT AND HAPPY! Can't get any better than that!

The Curry Family said...

Fun times!!