Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What we have been doing latley!

Well nothing to exciting has been going on around here. Just some random pics of the kiddo's. Butch absolutley loves tractors. We went to the ranch for Family Home Evening a couple of weeks ago and Butch wouldn't come and eat his pizza with us. He had to eat it on Granpa's Tractor. My mom and Rocky. Rocky loves being in my mom's wheelchair. It is his favorite thing. Rocky had his 6 month Check up the other day and he weighs 19.8 pnds. and is 28 1/2 inches tall. He is bigger then Butch was wieght wise but length they are the same.

Here is a picture of Butch and Lindsey on Superwhy!!! They love riding horses. Especially Lindsey!!!

AND THE BEST NEWS YET!!!! BUTCH IS POTTY TRAINED!!! I wanted to have him potty trained a long time ago but he just wasn't ready yet. He kept peeing his pants then my cousin Jami told me to try the boxer briefs and it worked!!! I am so happy. The only thing though is he will pee anywhere outside!!! If we are at heathers softball games he will just pull his pants down, if we are at the park he will just pull his pants down, if we are done with church in the church parking lot talking to the Bishop and his family he will pull his pants down...... so I have really got to watch this boy. But he is potty trained!!! Doesnt he look cute in his boxer briefs?????










4 comments:

Krissa said...

haha...how cute...YAY! for Butch being potty trained!!!

The Curry Family said...

Butch does love his tractors! Yay that he's potty trained :)

Kara said...

You must be so happy to be able to raise those sweetie pies! They just keep getting cuter and cuter! So where is this ranch of your parents'?

The Van Fam said...

Hi! Send me an email and I will send that preschool info and add you to my blog! It was so fun hanging out the last couple days!

Heather
mikevanoo@msn.com