Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Two Boys

I have so many pictures to post and I have been such a slacker. But I have been busy taking care of my crippled mom. Just to let everyone know she is getting better. Hopefully tommorrow she will get her surgery so she can get those rods out of her leg. But as I was watching her today I put Rocky in the wagon and Butch wanted to push him so I took some pictures. Butch loves being his big brother. He always says "Rocky's my Best Friend" . I love my boys!!!!














6 comments:

Laura Blue said...

looks like it was a nice day outside. we are so jealous of your beautiful weather...enjoy it for us.

The Curry Family said...

You have some freakin' cute boys!!!!!

The Curry Family said...

You have some freakin' cute boys!!!!!

Meagan Leavitt said...

Jo, they are so dang cute! I am glad that I can say that they are my nephews!

Kara said...

your boys are the cutest

Krissa said...

They are so so cute!!!