Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

Our Church starts at 1:00 this year and it's right in the middle of Rocky's nap time so it works out pretty good for sacrament meeting. He is now wearing 12 month clothes, and doesnt crawl or roll over yet. He does situp by himself though. Here is a picture of the boys playing after church. We took both of there pants off and they both have there white shirt and ties on.

Here is a picture of me and the boys- oh yea and the dog. We were all playing on the ground after church.


This is my new favorite picture of Butch. He actually let me comb his hair. Doesn't he look cute? He looks so big. Everyday I have been asking him if i can comb his hair and he says " Mom we aren't going to church today so no!" He is so much like his dad.




4 comments:

Kara said...

haha these are so cute! I love the picture of you with your boys

Krissa said...

They are so cute! I love that they are in their shirt and tie and no pants...adorable boys!!!!

The Curry Family said...

I love that picture of Butch too! His hair looks awesome! They are adorable boys, I love the play time together :)

Camille said...

Butch's hair is cute, but I think yours looks especially lovely in that third picture! So pretty.