Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day A Day Late!!!!

I wanted to get a shout out to my mom for mothers day!!! I know that it is a day late and all but it's the thought that counts right? I have the best mom in the whole world. She is not only the best mom she is my Best Friend and a wonderful Grandma!!! I know I wasn't the best teenager out there and she had to put up with a lot but I love her so much for all she has done!!! She is the best mom ever!!! I love you mom and I hope you had a wonderful Mothers day!!!
Now for my other mom!!!! I am lucky enough to have two wonderful mothers!! My mother in Law Emily is awesome!!! She would do anything and everything for me or my kids ...oh and her youngest little baby James!!!!! We love her with all of our hearts and can't wait for her to be back down in Arizona with us!!!! She is a wonderful person and it is a privliage to call her my Mother!!!! We hope you had wonderful mothers day too!!! We love you Grandma Emi!!!!


And just to let everyone know I have a TON of pictures to put on here so keep on looking I will be updateing soon!!!!

2 comments:

Laura Blue said...

aww...i love your mom too. happy mother's day!

theleavittranch said...

I think you could have found a better pic. of me but oh well I love you and thanks your to kind.