Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Easter!!!

My 1st batch of pictures are Easter pictures!!! We had a pretty good easter this year. James's mom Emily was in town so we got to have easter with her. I got a new camara since my old one broke and Butch got a Lightning Mcqueen beach towel, Rocky got some toys..... those pictures are on Emily's camara so I will have to get them from her. But we took some pictures at my moms before dinner. Butch had to wear a hat and dig for awhile. He just loves being outside at my parents house. He is all boy!! I love this picture of James, Emily, Rocky and Butch. SO cute!!!
Then our Family picture/ We didn't really get a great one but this will do.


My two boys arent they so cute? We finally got the shovel out of this picture.




Then me and my Red headed little boy!!! He is growing so fast....... It makes me want to have another one......... HAHA I am just kidding. He is a mommy's boy and I hope he stays like that. I know he probley won't once he's done with the boob, but hopefully he will. I sure did miss a lot with Butch since I was working. I love being at home with my boys!!!





4 comments:

Krissa said...

Cute pictures! You look amazing...and that picture of the two boys is so so cute!!!

The Curry Family said...

I LOVE that picture of Rocky and Butch! And your family picture is so cute too!

Kara said...

Haha, youre so funny. You have such a good lookin little family!

Ashley said...

(this is ashley from cgcc vball) You have such a cute family. You look great!! My blog is private but send me your e-mail so I can invite you. gaddie09@yahoo