Monday, February 16, 2009

An update finally!!! Yea!!!

Here are some pictures of what has been going on latley. Butch and Rocky on the rocking horse. Butch loves to take Rocky on a horsey ride. A couple of weeks ago i tried giving Rocky baby food. Not so good. He gagged and threw up. I don't think he is quite ready for it yet. Butch had to stand in and help.

Sometimes Butch will tell me that he wants to wear his Thomas underwear. So I put it on him but he pees in them. I sure wish he was potty trained but when he is ready he will do it .


The other day I was cooking dinner and Rocky was crying wanted me to hold him and two min. later this is what I found. He fell asleep in this thing. so cute!!!



A couple Saturdays ago we went with James to do some lawns and i put a hat on the boys. Don't they look so dang cute?




4 comments:

The Curry Family said...

I love the boys in their hats! Too cute!

Kara said...

lol :) great pictures

Camille said...

So cute! I'm glad you updated. It's nice to see what's going on with your life, since I didn't get to see you at Christmas and will probably never see you again in my life (my far away cousin!)...

Bobby and Shanna said...

Yeah...you updated.. the boys are just too cute... I love the one where Rocky is fast asleep in the exersaucer...you always have to have a snapshot of that!!