Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Some Fun with the Kiddo's

I thought that I would post some pictures of what has been going on latley. Butch is on his swing set and Lanta likes to chace him and play with him. Butch thinks it is so FUNNY. I don't know who has more fun the dog or Butch. Here is a picture of the kids just sitten on Butchs pillow. Rocky is crying like always but oh well.
As most of you know our family is die hard Chicago Bear fans. The last game of the season we went to Native new yorker to watch them play so we all had to wear our Chicago Bears stuff. This of me and the boys before we left.


Butch had to have his picture taken two and we got it with the dog.




This is Rocky a couple of nights ago in some cute pj's that my parents got for Butch when he was a baby when they went to Alaska. Doesn't he look so cute?





4 comments:

Kara said...

I love the picture of Rocky in those PJ's, what a sweetheart! And oh my gosh am I the only one who thinks Butch looks exactly like Buck? Its crazy.

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

Those boys are just to cute for words. love all the smiles!

Katt said...

Your boys are so handsome! And your dog is so cute BTW!

Mortensen Family said...

Awww, Rocky is getting so big! And so is Butch! You guys have the cutest kiddos!