Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Going to the Ranch is fun to do fun to do fun to do!!

Well as most of you know my parents have the ranch and we love going there.Or I should say Butch loves going there. My parents horses are now over there so we go over there to ride. The kids sure love it. Rocky loves being in the holder. My mom holds him while I ride.




My parents have a pile of this granite stuff that Butch loves to play on. He says that he did it with his granpa's bobcat. Every Mountain or pile of dirt Butch and his grandpa did with grandpa's bobcat.


When James got there Butch ran over to show daddy the carrots we brought for the horses.






3 comments:

The Curry Family said...

The Ranch looks like a lot of fun! Rocky looks like he loves the Snugli!

Bobby and Shanna said...

What fun it is to have a RANCH to go to... you are so lucky!!

Nanna said...

What a cute family you have! We need hang out sometimes, our boys would have a lot of fun I think!! And lucky you to have a Ranch to go to anytime!!! Taisei loves horses everytime he sees them walking on the way to Grandma's!