Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Adventures in Babysitting

Everyother Thursday Meagan and I clean my moms house. She goes first and I watch her kids then I go and she watches mine. This past Thursday I snapped some pictures of the kids playing. Hunter loves Lanta. He follows her around I had to close the gate to keep him away from her. Here is all the kids!! I tried to have them all smile but it didn't quite work to well. It's still cute though.

Butch and Lindsey. Best Buds need I say more?????



5 comments:

theleavittranch said...

what cute kids! they are so fun and a handful. They do love to play together though. Thanks for cleaning my house I love it!!!

The Curry Family said...

I'm sure they all love to be together! And you got 2 out of the 4 smiling, that's great!!

Bobby and Shanna said...

Wow..maybe I need to hire you two..thats so nice that you take turns and watch the kids....isn't it great that you live so close to each other and they can all grow up together...love it!!

Michael and Dena said...

Those kids are so cute. I love your pic on your header. The boys with their tractor is way cute.

Nanna said...

You have such a cute family!! So nice to have cousins around to play with isn't it!? Tai loves to play with his cousins, something I didn't get to experience. And how nice of you two to clean your mom's house! I wish I was your mom ;-)