Thursday, September 22, 2011

Baby #4!

I think most of you know but I wanted to put these up and say a little about this. We moved to Illinois is May and found out in June I was expecting!and due Feb. 1st!  We could not believe it. Definatley not planned since Duke is only 8 months right now , so that would make them like ONE year and TWO WEEKS apart. Yes you read that right ONE year and TWO WEEKS apart! I know Heavenly father sent this baby here now for a reason and I am so excited but yet so scared. Today was the ultrasound to see if this baby was a boy or a girl. This pregnancy has been SOOOOO easy!!! It has been just like Butch and Rocky's pregnancy. Craving Mexican food just like with my other boys. James couldn't come to the ultrasound so I had the tech put it in an envelope and as soon as we were done I headed to JAmes's work. He came outside really fast so we could open it. This was my 1st time getting 4d pictures so I was super excited and just can't believe how cute this baby is!  Look at it's nose and lips!!! LOVE IT!!!

 We opened to the envelope and found out its a ............











                                                                    GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG!!! I am so excited!!! I couldn't stop crying and smiling. I have had a smile on my face all day! Tomorrow is payday and I am going shopping!!! I just can't wait!!!

5 comments:

The Gurrs said...

Wahoo! Im so excited for you Jo. She does look like duke on that pic, at least her nose. Thank goodness for girls!

Not Too Shabby Furnishings said...

She is really cute and I love her lips. She does remind me of duke a little. I can't wait to meet her! Yeah for a girl!

The Curry Family said...

WOO HOO!! A girl!! So exciting!

Katrina Shumway! said...

YAY! I am so happy for you! That is so exciting! :)

The Plaggemeyer Family said...

So excited for you guys!! Congratulations and enjoy your baby girl! YAY!!!