Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Another Week!

Another week of getting better and then getting sick again! I am done with this! Rocky, and Duke cant breath so we have a humindifier in our room so Rocky slept on the ground. I woke up to find Lanta laying with Rocky. Dang Dog!
Duke and Oliver both are sick. See Dukes nose! Just keeps running and is sooo stuffy. Hopefully it goes bye bye soon. now I have it. I am feeling a lot better though.
 Butch's last day of soccer will be tomorrow so yesterday I remembered to take my camara to get some pictures. He got to be goaly and did pretty dang good! No one scored a goal! GO BUTCH! Butch messing around with the goaly jersey!
 He just got the ball now he gets to throw it back to his team mates!
 HE threw it!
 Being bored.
 Duke being as cute as ever at the game!
 Rocky got in trouble so he had to sit in the chair.
 Daddy being cold! He forgot his jacket!
 Today I took a few pictures of Duke and Rocky waiting for the bus! They turned out so cute! Notice the dog in the door behind Duke? She can't miss out on anything!


My boys are sooo much fun! We all are still trying to get used to saying this new baby is a girl. We accidently call her a he but we will get it by the time she gets here. Butch and Rocky have parent teacher confrence tommorrow. Curious to see how they are doing! I hope good!

1 comment:

Not Too Shabby Furnishings said...

Joleen! Duke is so dang cute!!! They are getting so big! Can't wait for a niece!:)