Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Older Boys and Fathers Day

My Boys are growing up so fast! It is kind of scary to think that Butch is gonna be in Kindergarton. He is my little boy!! Not to more. He helps out alot with his two brothers. He thinks he should hold Duke all the time... I am trying to teach him to let him cry... it is good for him but he hasnt quite got that yet.
  Rocky James being his normal self a STINKER BUG!
 Butch playing with Baby Duke
  Now I finally got this on camara.... Rocky thinks since I have a baby that he has to have one. He nurses and everything. I love it. He is going to be a great Father someday!
 Rocky feeding his baby JUICE
 For Father's Day we went to visit James's dad Franks grave. the boys loved it.
 Rocky with his grandpa's head stone ...
 Butch with his grandpas headstone
 The reason why I took this picture is we were getting ready to leave and Butch says "oh my gosh!!! Mom this is my name on the back" I went over there and it says Verenski... He is funny
 After the grave site we went on a walk.. It is so pretty here... James and his boys
 James Thomas and Rocky James
 Me and Baby DUke
 The boys looking over a bridge... They thought the water was pretty cool.
Fathers day was fun and we love all the fathers in our lives.

4 comments:

The Kleyn Family said...

I've gotta move to someplace cool so I can take more walks.....looks like there's lots of places to roam. Perfect for those dang cute boys of yours!!! :)

The Curry Family said...

Butch is such a great helper! Love that Rocky has a baby and has to feed his baby too, cute!

Meagan Leavitt said...

Looks like fun! Tell Rocky and Butch that their Aunt Meagan misses them. It looks so beautiful there. I can't believe Butch is going to be 5! I wish I could be there for his birthday. We will be calling for sure!

The Gurrs said...

how fun, I bet you guys arent missing this summer weather down here. Ricky is so funny!