Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Covered Bridge and Baby Duke Cutler

 The other day James wanted to go to a covered bridge that his brother Andy and him used to play on when they were younger. It is so beautiful!! Here is pictures of the boys walking up to it...

 Butch and Rocky posing in front of the bridge! The boys thought it was so cool.
 They loved running through it.
 Butch and Rocky looking at the water ...
  The three boys lookin at the water. It had just rained so everything was muddy and lots of water was running through it.
 Picture of the front of the bridge...
 The side of the bridge
 They have these paths you can take so we decided to walk through them but it got a little to muddy.  Duke was asleep for most of it. Love my boys!
 These are bug shells... they are there skin that they had left behind. SOOO GROSS. When James showed me these I wanted to leave. I HATE BUGS!!!
 Our Family of 5 infront of the bridge!
 Butch looking at the water through the cracks.
 The Verenskis on the side of the bridge!
 The boys underneath part of the walkway!
 and my Duke Cutler! love this boy.
 Butch and Rocky showing us there muscles, Rocky's other boot got stuck in the mud so he didn't want to wear it anymore. So that is why he only has one shoe on. BOYS?!?!?!?!?!

 My Baby Duke! I am so blessed to have this little man. He is such a sweet spirit to our home. He still loves his Bumbo..and LOVES his big brothers. He will sit and watch them all day and just laugh and talk to them. He loves them so much ..... He is my 1st one to LOVE tummy time! He will sit on his stomach all day if I would let him. It kindof get dangerous at our house with 2 crazy big brothers to leave him on the ground for to long. But he just LOVES it.
 Butch loves taking care of him. If he hears him cry he will pick him up and bring him to me. Yea i don't like that but I know he just loves his little brother.
 Butch thought it was so funny that he stuck the legos on top of his head.. He wanted me to put this picture of here so grandma can see it. He is to funny.
i love my boys and the time I get to spend with them....

4 comments:

The Curry Family said...

That's a neat bridge, and I'm sure fun for James to get to take his boys to show him something he did as a little boy.

I love Duke's smile. You can tell he loves his big brothers with his big smiles he gives!

The Gurrs said...

It looks so pretty there! I miss those boys, love the muscle shots.

The Kleyn Family said...

Too fun!!

Meagan Leavitt said...

Duke is so big! We went swimming yesterday and really wished Butch and Rocky were there too. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun.