Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The last couple of months

The last couple of months have been crazy!!! With my mother in law moving in with us, my brother Forrest coming home from his mission, Calli and Richard getting married, and my little man turning 1!!! I have tons of pictures but everytime I tried to upload them on here it wouldn't work so I have random pictures of the boys for this post. I met up with my Best Friends from High School for lunch at the mall and let the kids go on the Carrasol. It was Rocky's first time and he loved it!! Butch loved it too.

This is Rocky's favorite thing to do..... Sit watch his brother and play with someones cell phone.


Butch is such a HAM!!! He had to wear these overalls that are too small and he didn't want to wear a shirt. He fought me forever so I just let him wear it. I think we just went to my mom's so it didn't really matter.

Then the two boys on the rocking horse. They are sure brothers. They fight all the time but they still love each other so much. I love these two boys!!! Keep checking back I am going to be posting more I have a ton of pictures!







2 comments:

The Curry Family said...

Keep the posts and pictures coming. Those two boys are so cute!

Melody said...

Wow, you HAVE had a busy month-- did not know that your MIL moved in with you!