Wednesday, August 5, 2009

We have made it FIVE YEARS!!!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO JAMES!!!
We have made it 5 years 08-06-2004!!!!! It has gone by so fast and has been so much fun !!! I don't know where I would be without this man!!!! Now we have a family of 4 and wouldn't change it for the world!!! Words can't discribe how I feel for him!!! I am so happy I get to be with him for eternity!!!!
I tried to find pictures of us together and unfortnatley there isn't that many of just us. Most of it is with the kiddos which is great but I wanted this post to just be about us. So the 1st picture is a very special day.......when we were sealed for time and all eternity in the Mesa Arizona temple!!! I was preggo with Butch at the time so he is in this picture sorry!!! This is at our wedding. I love kissing this man!!!



Our engagment picture!!! Yea we look young!!!


This is my fav!!!! I love that my granpa does this!!!! James is such a dork!!!


When James graduated college at Black Hills State!!! I was preggo with Butch there too!!!

James and I at Disneyland in 2007.



Well we made it this far we can go forever now!!! Love ya James!!!!




9 comments:

Ashley said...

Congrats!!! That is a milestone to be proud of.

The Curry Family said...

Happy Anniversary Joleen and James!

The Kleyn Family said...

Congrats- you've put up with him this long, you might as well do it for eternity. Kidding! Love you guys, enjoy your day!!!! :)

theleavittranch said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow five years ago today I was pulling my hair out. It's all grown back and now I'm pulling it out again what is with my girls and August. If Heather gets married in Aug. I think I will scream jk love ya and have a good day.

Krissa said...

Congrats!!!!
Happy Anniversary!

gina said...

Congratulations! You two are one of my favorite couples. Go out and celebrate! (just the two of you)

The Van Fam said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You guys are adorable together!

Meagan Leavitt said...

Congratulations Jo and James! I can't believe where the time goes!

dustyperle said...

congrats! I remember your wedding and how I thought the bridesmaid dresses were so beautiful. I wish I could have been in your line, and that's saying something because no one really wants those dresses after. (I have at least four hanging in my closet that I should probably burn). Oh and by the way your current hair cut with all that blond is totally rockin, love it! hope all is well with your fam.