Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!

Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's out there!!! I would just like to say that I have the best DAD and HUSBAND in the world. and the reason why we celebrate is because of fathers like them!!! Unfortunatley I didn't get to meet my father in law-but from what I hear he was a great man and I am pround to say he is my father in law! This is one of the family pictures we have before he past. James is the youngest one. And now my Husband........he is the best DAD to my kids. He loves to do things as a family (which I love) and he would do anything in the world for my kids. He will take Butch to work with him and Butch absolutley loves him. When daddy gets home the boys and the dog run to the door in excitment. I have the best husband who is the best daddy ever!


Now to my dad....... I don't even know where to begin with this man. He is just awesome!!! He would do anything and everything to help anyone out (you probley know this is true because he has helped you out) He loves my kids and is a wonderful grandpa. We are always doing something as a family and we love our Sunday dinners. When my dads friend passed away they had all there kids go up and tell memories about there dad..... well at the time I couldn't really think about anything I would say about my dad but I was thinking and I thought of one that I will not forget. When I was a little girl I would sit on my dads lap and Sing Daddy's Girl by Red Sovine. (now I don't think I am his girl Heather is but I was at one time) but HE is a wonderful father and I love him so much.

Once again Happy Fathers Day DADS!!! I love you and I hope you have a wonderful day!!!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I remember when I was little your Dad carried me across the yard back to your house cause I had stepped on a piece of jumping cactus. Then he took a fork and flicked it out of my foot! :)