Monday, October 6, 2008

Butch and Lindsey

A couple of Sundays ago we went to my moms for Sunday dinner and we couldnt find Butch and Lindsey. They were in the Garage in my dads shopping cart just playing. I don't know how they got in there with out in moving but they did. These two love each other.Even though Butch is mean to her Lindsey still loves him. They play so well outside but inside is another story.
I was trying to fix my camara a couple of days ago and Butch said mom take a picture of my belly so here is the picture of his belly. He is really getting so big I can't believe it .

2 comments:

Michael and Dena said...

Those kids are so cut together. They both are getting so big I can't belive it.

The Curry Family said...

Woo hoo, another post! You're on a roll :) Cute pictures!