Thursday, October 2, 2008

Beware Long Post

Butch absolutley loves going to church!!! He loves the nursery!!! These are pictures of the 2 boys before we went to church last sunday. Arent they the cutest? We aren't sure when we are going to bless Baby Rocky because there are I am not kidding like 5 women in my ward that had kids in Aug. So we arent sure when plus we wanted James's mom to be there so it might not be until December we havent decided but..... nothing much going on here just trying to adjust to two kids boy is it HARD!!!! I am not going back to work ( Thanks to my wonderful hubby who is working 3 jobs so I can stay at home!! I love him so much) so this is going to take me awhile to get used to. Everyone keeps telling me it gets better I sure hope so. Rocky had is month appointment and he was 10 lbs. 5 ounces and was 22 inches long. He gained 3 lbs in one month I couldnt believe it!!! He has a hernia on his belly button but the dr said it should just go away. Its from him crying so much. other then that all is well. James is still coaching football. GO WILDCATS!! There team isnt doing very good but James loves it and thats all that counts. Butch loves to go to the games and he can't wait to play Poopball.(thats how he says it) WE have to watch our mouths now because Butch copies everything you say. Oh Yea Calli and I are making bread so I won't have to go back to work. We are going to be selling it at $4.00 a loaf White or wheat. We are going to be baking it every other Monday and deliverying it also. They are also sliced. So let us know if you want any.


5 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

Yeah..finally...we get an update.. That is so neat that you do not have to go back to work.. you'll be adjusting in no time.. Your boys are so cute, I agree with you...Rocky was a spitting image of Butch, but now I don't know.. It's great that Butch loves his brother so much!! Keep updating...

The Curry Family said...

Yay for the update! Those boys look so darn cute all dressed up for church! I promise, it will get better...I won't say easier, just better. Because they just learn to crawl and get into everything!!

theleavittranch said...

You have two of the cutest boys ever! I think they take after their Grandma (she is dang cute) glad you updated

Camille said...

Oh, I'm so glad to have something to read again! Cute cute pictures. I'm sure it's hard having two kids, but I hear that once the second one gets older, they can play together a lot better. I hope so!

Krissa said...

They are so cute!!!
Glad I found your blog :)