Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Another update

I know it has been forever sorry!!! I am a big slacker. Well as most of you know Butch is in swim lessons. He is doing pretty good . He still crys everytime but he is enjoying it when we practice at home. He is actually not scared of the water. He is talking like crazy now. He copys everything you say. He still loves his grandpa and loves the tractor rides,( check out my moms blog theleavittranch.blogspot.com) He is sure a hand ful. I hope i can handle two Verenskis!!! He also gave us a little scare today. He fell off the barstool at my moms this morning and was acting different and he threw up. We called the dr and they said to take him to the er. So we did. He didnt have a concusion but is was a pretty good scare. James had family in town awhile ago. His favorite cousin Micky and his brother Andy came out. They went down the blowup slide and swam in Butchs pool. We sure had fun when they were here.

10 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bobby and Shanna said...

I think it looks like Butch is getting the hang of swimming.. it is so good for them (even if they do cry)OUCH for Butch too, glad he is alright. Butch is TRUE BOY, so get use to those little scares ...isn't that pool a little small for them?? Looks like they were having a good time though.. Glad you had fun with your visitors.

theleavittranch said...

Hey I am so glad that you finally updated. Butch is such a cutie swimming or sitting in the ER. I don't know about those two in the pool a little scarey.

gina said...

That is a little scarey! That pool looks like it will never be the same. Why is the water so yellow? That is also scarey about Butch, too. I agree with Shanna that will probably be the first of many. Grandma needs to be a little more diligent in babysitting too! Didn't he get his first scraps at her house, under her watch?

Camille said...

How cute! I bet he likes practising at your mom and dad's house.

The Curry Family said...

I love how Butch has his hands behind his head while floating. Too cute! I'm glad to hear he's okay after his fall! And the guys in Butch's pool is just plain hilarious!!

Meagan Leavitt said...

Jo, Butch and Lindsey are getting so good. It will make swimming this year really fun. I can't wait until the lessons are over. I am excited for this summer. There are alot of fun things happening(i.e., hunter, rocky, swimming, your parents trip to Africa). I am glad that you updated. ~ Meagan

Meagan Leavitt said...

Jo, Butch and Lindsey are getting so good. It will make swimming this year really fun. I can't wait until the lessons are over. I am excited for this summer. There are alot of fun things happening(i.e., hunter, rocky, swimming, your parents trip to Africa). I am glad that you updated. ~ Meagan

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

Oh how cute. I wish we could go swimming. I did lessons with Merik last year before we moved and he would scream the whole time too. Hey I wanted to share a cute blog background site with you. There is one that I think your would love. It's not to hard to do. Just take in one step at a time. Here is the site. http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/.
Hope your doing well. You are looking so cute with your little belly.

dustyperle said...

These boys are a crack up in the baby pool! Looks like it's definetly true at your house that you soon will be raising three boys. Which by the way congrats on having another boy. And I just love the name. Infact if Vanesssa were a boy I was trying to convince Brad to name our next one Rockston and call him Rocky, but I never think he bought into it. So happy for your family. Come and check us out on our blog if you would like. love ya