Thursday, April 3, 2008

Announcing Rocky James Verenski

Well we went to the Dr today!!! He confirmed the baby is a boy!!! We are so excited!!! I don't have to buy very much now. But the best of all is Butch will have a buddy to hang out with and get into trouble. I can't wait. My due date is Aug. 30th. His name is Rocky James Verenski. When James was coaching football at Phoenix Christian there was a player named Rocky. His name over the intercom sounded really good. So since our boys are going to be NFL players we decided to name our next boy Rocky! Plus the Rocky movies are awesome!! Here are the 3 pictures we got the 1st on is the baby doing a flip. His butt is in the air. This one is just his profile. His hand was int he way of his nose and stuff but you can tell it's his head.
And Last but not least this one is of his man hood!!! You can see his sack. It looks like a chicken wing bone.

11 comments:

Bobby and Shanna said...

Congrats Joleen & James...Butch will have a great time with his bro!! Love the name too...

The Curry Family said...

Yay! Congratulations! Butch will love having a little brother! I love Rocky...great name!

Coplen's said...

Congratulations Jo! I am so excited for you, Butch is going to have so much fun with his brother! I love Rocky! The Rocky movies are my favorite, especially Rocky 4 where he fights DRAGO! I am so happy for you and James!
Heidi

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

YAY! another boy! I love boys. I wish I had a girl too though. Congrats! Two boys together are the best. My boys are best friends. Most of my girl friends with two kids have two boys. Well, cassy and darah. Then me and now you. How many months apart are they going to be?I love the names you guys pick out.

Camille said...

I can't wait until he starts looking more like a human and less like an alien. But that's just me--I don't like fetuses or embryos. Please, promise me you won't put one of those countdown to due date things on your blog!

Oh. And congratulations.

Laura Blue said...

congrats on another boy. that's going to be so fun for butch! and for all the cousins too. can't wait for the little guy to get here so we can see pics. yay!

ForeverSarahLee said...

I am so happy for you guys! How fun. Two boys... You'll sure be busy. ;0)

Jill said...

Congratulations! I love the name! My husband absolutely loves the Rocky movies and has converted me too. We're so excited for you!

Pixie said...

Hello there Joleen!
I got a name now so i can comment on peoples blog! Yippy for me! Congratulations to you and James!
I love the pictures. Talk to you later.
~Kyrie Shumway

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Roxy said...

Hey! It has been awhile. I stumbled on your blog and had to say congrats!! I am due September 21st and we will find out boy/girl on May 28th. :)

Roseanne.