Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!!!

I have been the biggest slacker with blogging!!! I told myself that I would get on top of it and I haven't! But I decided I was going to start with Halloween .This year was alot of fun! Butch understood what to do and loved it! Rocky was a crying chicken. He wanted to be held the whole time but other then that it was great!!!
This is a picture of Our Little Chicken Rocky and his daddy!! Our Big Lion BUtch and his mommy!

Butch Trick or Treating !

Rocky wanting me to pick him up!




Me and my two boys!


I hope everyone had a wonderful halloween!!!


3 comments:

theleavittranch said...

those are really cute trick or treaters. I love the pic of you and your boys so cute. Hope you didn't eat all the candy

The Kleyn Family said...

You guys are so dang cute. What great pics of you and your kids, I love the one of James & Rocky. Somethin' about daddies and their boys :) Looks like you had a fun Halloween!!

The Van Fam said...

hey jolene! i haven't seen you in forever!! we need to hang out again soon, the boys had a lot of fun together! cute halloween pics! connor was a lion too!