Monday, November 24, 2008

Now Butch's turn!!!!

Just thought since I did a post on Rocky that I would do one of Butch. Nothing really new with him. He is getting smarter, and more like his dad. He loves anything to do with his Grandpa. He's only his grandpa no one elses. He gets so mad when you say "That's my Grandpa." He says "No thats my grandpa!!!" with a mean look on his face. He loves Rocky to death. He is just a growing two year old.



These two pictures he has his big boy underwear on. I tried it one day and it didnt work. Hes not ready yet .










2 comments:

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

Those are all such cute pictures. You're boys are just way to cute!!

theleavittranch said...

You are a little thief. You stole those pictures from my camera. That does it! You are in big trouble. Those are way cute pics though.